Monday, July 30, 2007

We made it!



YEAR ONE! just flew by! so many things have changed, and as I said to Justin last night over the top of our wedding cake (we were iffy about eating it , as it had been in the freezer for the plast year... but never fear, it was delish) and there were so many unexpected things that I didn't know we'd have to "adjust to" thoroughout the year. In so many ways, I felt like we already were a little "family" prior to the wedding... but words cannot explain the good feeling knowing that it was official and we are all HEITS.. making our own little history here. The year has been full of learning experiences and lots of learning to compromise and be a team, instead of each of us living with eachother's independent ways. More than taking care of eachother, it is about seeing myself as half of a whole. Happy Anniversary, babe. (ya, we subbed the good champagne for milk this year. RAGERS!)

1 comment:

jess said...

congrats heits!!! i can't believe it's been a year already. jeez!!!! can't wait for SEPTEMBER and babydawg!!!!! xxxxoxoxoxos