Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Deep Thoughts
I'm finally, as we enter week four post partum (ew, wierd word), feeling like I can see a glimpse of "old me" coming back.. and that this whole new world is becoming more of a semi-routine. I really didn't think it would. I thought I was going to have to get used to being the woman who can't carry a conversation, who sleeps for 2 hours, cries at the drop of a hat, can't get dinner on the table, and lives in knit waist band pants. We took the Bob out today and hit the hills of San Elijo, dropped Jadyn off at school and had a good day cruising and doing "normal" stuff. I see the light. Up until today, I didn't understand how people have more than one kid.... but I guess that's the beauty of life. We forget about how hard stages are as soon as they're done. The rewards outweigh the trials everytime... but I still love knit waist pants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment