A real lesson in humility.. the day of Jadyn's big all-school assembly to announce she is "student o'the month" (did we think this would ever happen??) it was the most torrential down pour of the year. Dad, Campbell (in stroller) and I looked like we had just taken a shower with our clothes on by the time we made it up to the school from the parking lot... only to find out that the assembly was canceled because of the rain (good thing it only rains like once a year)... so only her little class and her little family can brag about her being chosen for her courtesy and respect for others. Way to go, Jbird. Ya, it's on the car. I know.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
We couldn't be more proud...
A real lesson in humility.. the day of Jadyn's big all-school assembly to announce she is "student o'the month" (did we think this would ever happen??) it was the most torrential down pour of the year. Dad, Campbell (in stroller) and I looked like we had just taken a shower with our clothes on by the time we made it up to the school from the parking lot... only to find out that the assembly was canceled because of the rain (good thing it only rains like once a year)... so only her little class and her little family can brag about her being chosen for her courtesy and respect for others. Way to go, Jbird. Ya, it's on the car. I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Jadyn!!! No suprise... she is such a sweet kid! I can only hope Benny will grow up to be so well-behaved and kind.
Hope all is well with the Heit's. Looking forward to seeing you all soon. The Schmid Gang
P.S. Campbell is extremely cute in the pic above!
Post a Comment