I just adore this! and the pants have a built in white scout belt. adorable.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Vintage Joe Benz, circa 1982
Nana B brought down some great little outfits from the treasure trove of Uncle Joe's old clothes...so well preserved, this is just a smattering. Stay tuned for a formal-wear fashion show. My poor son. We dress him up like 15 times a day. I guess Joe turned out okay.

hey sailor!! total rainbow pride!

I just adore this! and the pants have a built in white scout belt. adorable.
I just adore this! and the pants have a built in white scout belt. adorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
k. i'm dying over here. LOVING the 80's rainbow sunsuit look!!!!!! has justin seen these?!!!! ha!!!! AWESOME.
I need to get Benny one of those BENZ retros!! Adorable. Hope all is well with the Heit Gang.
Cheers- Corey and Big Ben
Post a Comment