Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Temporary Babysitting..

My little TV head has "graduated" from watching MY shows (Oprah, Ellen, reality du jour) to being mesmerized by Sesame Street... it all started one day when I was trying to corral him on my bed and flipping by, we found James Blunt as the guest host/ celeb on Sesame Street.. singing... "You're beautiful" only... "A Triangle... a triangle.. a triangle, it's true..." I was cracking up, and C was in love... also, of course recognizing Elmo and laughing at the tv. So, I'm able to occupy him for maybe 15-20 minutes now while I unload the dishes or take a quick shower...Also, those without kids will be glad to know Maria, Luis, Gordon and the crew still live at the same walk-up on Sesame Street with trash-loving Oscar outside...and is Snuffy a woolly mammoth or an anteater?

1 comment:

jess said...

!!! that is so cute. gordon is my fave!!!! still around?!!! wow!!!!! snuffy is a wooly mammoth??