Sunday, August 3, 2008

Genious..

Disclaimer.. I know, kind of grody that I'm taking a public bathroom picture.. however, I am so blown away by this invention...Any mom who has been to the bathroom at Baby's 'R' Us (I hadn't until last week) has seen these little seats.. which are IDEAL for Campbell and his 8-13 month camrades. Rides in cart, yet can't, what? sit on the FLOOR and wait for me to go to the bathroom.. these little seats are ideal.. buckle 'em in like flight attendants ready for take off... I'm sure the age span is short lived as soon, he can potentially stand and wait for me.. but this is great for the crawlers.. they even have them by the sink so we can wash our hands without soaking both of us.. you know that's how it goes.

5 comments:

kjersey said...

I swear this picture makes Campbell look like a lil' man! Its offical, he is growin' up!
xoxo

Brooke said...

I love that you posted this b.c I was at church this morning (are you so proud of me :-)) with just kate and had to go to bathroom but had to wait until we got home b/c what was I going to do? Stick her on my lap? Love this!

Corey said...

Oh my gosh... this is great! The concept, the photo, and the fact that you reported it for all us Mommy's (who yes, still do have to function as normal humans- albeit, Super Human Moms). Too funny. Those brown eyes, Wow... what a heartbreaker he is. Hope to catch up with you all in Bend in September!

KBB said...

My nephew looks like a toy doll. Cutest child on Earth.

Micah & Brooke said...

What a great invention, and great smile too!