Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's RAEN ing this Indian Summer!

Don't you want to be the first to have some of the hottest new eyewear? MUST see Justin's new "baby", RAEN optics. He has been working on this project for years now, making numerous trips to Asia, making tons of awesome alliances, building a great "team" and of course creating insane designs. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Be a fan on Facebook, catch their ads in Transworld and Surfing... look for them on the eyes of hipsters the likes of Johnny Mars and Modest Mouse and loads of other people I don't even know because I'm not that cool.. I'm just the handwriting behind the venture....Definitely don't miss out.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Awesome! Tell Justin job well done! Erik's now telling me he "needs" a pair :)

KBB said...

I know what you can get me for Xmas!!! :) They look awesome!