Monday, September 22, 2008

Roxy Cardiff Jam

A real big deal for Jbird! She and her friend, Peytie, ripped it up in the Teenie Wahine division of the contest held at their favorite wave break in Cardiff (same site as Campbell's first bday bash). I wish I had photos of the big tents and balloons... it was a real rush for girls, but I think even more so for the dads (who I also think were more nervous than the girls) as they got to be out there in the ocean pushing their daughters into the waves. The girls were so proud of themselves.. throwing shakas and peace signs to all of us spectators on the shore. Campbell even clapped for the first time (he usually does this funny thing with both hands together cheering) for his big sis as she strutted her stuff.


3 comments:

Brooke said...

Congratulations, Jadyn! Have a great time in Orgeon. We will miss you at Carrillo. See you soon! Love, Mrs. Green

KBB said...

Jadyn and her friends always look like teenagers in these pics! It's so crazy! OMG I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU! 11 p.m. tomorrow! Travel safe.

Corey said...

J-bird, has got to be the coolest kid around!!! What a cutie... must make Justin's heart melt to see his little girl out there ripping up the surf!