Jadyn's cool outfit for her first day at a new school. I think she was a little nervous, but we were so excited for her as she headed off with her new supplies and new clothes... and SCARF on an 80 degree day in Southern California. I still have butterflies wondering what they're doing "getting to know each other" in her new classroom.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Second Grade!!
Jadyn's cool outfit for her first day at a new school. I think she was a little nervous, but we were so excited for her as she headed off with her new supplies and new clothes... and SCARF on an 80 degree day in Southern California. I still have butterflies wondering what they're doing "getting to know each other" in her new classroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very fashionable!
Um, good choice Jbird.
xoxo!
Don't you remember always wanting to wear the fall fashions on the first day of school ... even though it was CLEARLY still summer??? J is getting SO grown up.
Post a Comment