Tuesday, December 9, 2008
You know retail is bad this year...
..when Santa passes out. I know. This is bad. I totally had to sneak into Journeys behind CAUTION tape and mall security (mall cops. haa!) to get a picture or no one would believe me. I couldn't bear to get a close up of his face as he was on the phone with Mrs. Claus to come pick him up..Total Wizard-of-Oz-witch-under-the-house photo... Poor moms with their babies all gussied up with those garter belt bows on their heads to get a snapshot at the mall with the big guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
omg!!!!!!!! dying!
Seriously?! That is so classic, like out of a prank show minus the pranks. I would have busted out laughing, I mean after I rendered aide & got all the elves to help Santa. LOL, Great pix, your PI work is really solid
Post a Comment