Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Ghetto is our mystique...
While out to lunch with Auntie Des (who still cuts his nails on demand)... it became apparent that Campbell was in DIRE need of his first haircut.. No one could be more appauled than Des, whose kid has had a faux hawk since birth. WARNING. These photos are a far cry from our glamourous life portrayed in the prior photoshoot. Campbell's "Before" shots..
NO, I didn't really have him wearing a ponytail before we got to "KidZ Kuts" in the high class strip mall in Escondido... I mean, if he was a girl.. you KNOW it would be clipped.. but,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Okay, I'm freakin' out!
Can't believe C hasnt had a haircut before now and the pony tail photo, ha!
He is so handsome & all grown up!
xoxo!
Okay, I'm freakin' out!
Can't believe C hasnt had a haircut before now and the pony tail photo, ha!
He is so handsome & all grown up!
xoxo!
Hysterical....you like so handsome, Cam!
So cute & handsome!!
Post a Comment