Monday, August 31, 2009

3rd grader???

looking sassy, Jbird. I can't believe it's been so long on Silverado Street. Our "temporary" first home. haa!! Seems like just yesterday was her first day in kindergarten. I just love how Jadyn starts the year with a mexican tan. So happy to be at Carrillo School again this year... go Peacocks.. I mean Colts. (the campus is full of real, roaming peacocks... so cool.) J wore a peacock feather headband for her first day... great outfit. (Thanks Jdawg for the skirt-couragement)

4 comments:

jess said...

ha!!! love it!!! bummed to have not been there for pre 3rd grade mani/pedis!!!! xoxox

Brooke said...

Loved the peacock touch to support room 31's theme! J - you looked awesome for your first day. See you this week for RN! Yahoo! xoxoxo Mrs. Green

kjersey said...

As always, fashionably adorable!
So grown up!
xoxo!

KBB said...

Total teenager outfit again! She seems to be sporting a sassy attitude, too! ;) Love you!