WOW!! Two, already?? Where did it all go?.. I think the rug shrank?, no, really.
Two year bio for C.G.H:
Weighs in around 23lb. I don't know how he only gained like 3 lb in one year because he's grown a lot taller and a lot more hair and teeth. Talking: more and more everyday... loves Jadyn, whose name has morphed into GIA. We love the Italian version. He's a real renaissance man, our Campbell. He takes roll call where ever we are...Momma, Daddy, Nana, Bop-bop, TEE (Townsend), etc.
A finicky eater, he does love popsicles, mexican, chinese and italian (ok, beans and rice, chow mein noodles and pizza)..in addition to Pirate's booty, goldfish and cheerios.. I'm predicting the next Anthony Bourdain or Tyler Florence?
He works very hard at his latest masterpieces, coloring all over the house. So nice. I'm really glad we didn't put too much art up.. would ruin our works-in-progress mural project we've got going on.
Motorcycles, trucks, ambulances and trains are HUGE. "WHOAAAAAAAAH!!" he shouts, each time we pass something of that boyish nature. Just born in them, I guess. Along for a hatred of Target... lots of bribing takes place in order to get him to sit in the cart anywhere anymore.
Anything shaped like or resembling a surfboard (he's crazy for the water and waves.. or the pool will do) or skateboard also gets a loud shout-out from Campbell. He is obsessed with wheels... bikes are cool, too... and helmets of any kind.. oh and shoes. He prefers 'hip hops' (flip flops) and high heels...
He still loves TV (my son). Elmo rules, seconded by Choo-choo (Thomas the train) and Boo-coo (Blue's Clues) lately.... also enjoys baseball, basketball and football with dad... and his security blanket that he has recently named "beebee or mee mee".
Perhaps he will be a DJ with his love for music, drums and dancing. He can really cut a rug and jump around....jump,jump around.
I really can't believe how quickly time has flown. Of course I have hopes and dreams for both of these kids, but I really just want us all to live for the moment, everyday. Soak it all in and enjoy it. Everyday that I can get a little cuddle where Campbell's whole head fits into the crook of my neck I love it.. and those little dimples in his fingers I know will soon be big strong hands.. I just want to hold on.
We love you, little man. You are a careful, sensitive, yet dramatic little guy. I want to bottle up your belly laugh and listen to it for the rest of my life.
4 comments:
It does seem like he made his debut yesterday--time has flown way too quickly for any mama's liking!
He seems like he has really grown despite his weight, perhaps stretched out is a better way to describe it. He is not a baby or toddler anymore, Mr. Boy. Awe, happy Birthday Campbell.
Love,
Your Midwest Jersey family!
Happy Birthday Campbell!!!
He's so big for that rug, my how time flies.
What a sweet post, you are such a great mom!
Happy birthday Campbell!
He is so big for the rug! I used to love your monthly blog updates with him on the rug. My time sure flies fast.
Happy Birthday, Cam - we love you!
Post a Comment