
Baby Heit wouldn't give us a high-five or uncross its legs during the big ultrasound, nice to see another stubborn kid following in my footsteps.... what are we getting ourselves into?! Do I need to do the boy/ girl poll?? Popular consensus is girl, but I am holding firm on boy. Due April fools. Really funny.
5 comments:
Cute! Congrats!
Looks like it has the standard Heit button nose! My bet is boy but my hope is girl!!!
S/he is so beautiful! What a profile...can't wait! xoxo
We are so excited for your expanding family! I'm guessing a girl, but either way we will embrace him/her into our extended family!
Merry Christmas Heit family.
xoxo!
OH MY GOSH B!!!!
Congratulations, I was so excited to see the ultrasound picture, I had no idea!! How exciting for you all!! Hope you are taking good care of yourself and getting pampered every once and a while! xoxoxox from Austria
Post a Comment