Monday, April 4, 2011

Leo's Big Birthday & first week "out"

Happy One week birthday, little man. You are bigger, already and we are all getting settled into life with a new baby brother. All of the aunts and uncles have come to see their new nephew this week...We really are so lucky to have such great siblings, Nanas and Poppis for our little Heits...remember him this tiny, as I feel like he'll be chunking up quickly... who knows, I may be eating my words when he's as picky as his big brother someday..

Uncle Jeremy, Auntie Kelly and big cuz, T
Uncle Joe
Dad and all the babies ( note C in full baby position here.... yaaa)

Hillariously random group shot when the stork arrived after we got home. What a motley crew.
coming home!


Big sister
Auntie Stef and Nana B

Babies come with trophies in our family
Auntie Kate
Another Heit boy
I usually stray from hospital bed shots, but had to document the first meeting of Leo's sibs

Auntie Julia



Lucky socks
Campbell says, "dad turned into a doctor"
Yes, I was really pregnant.. and obviously loved having my photo taken. ha. It was the most surreal feeling walking in to have our lives changed forever.

2 comments:

kjersey said...

You make it look beautiful & easy! Big congrats on your arrival on baby Leo. Team Heit has a promising future.
XOXO!

jaimee said...

omg! this post is amazing! i feel so happy!!
leo is so adorable. the family shots!!
i cant believe the stork. amazing. really.
xo!