Monday, May 2, 2011

Haute cuisine with the Roses.

SUCH a treat to have Jeff Quicksilver Rose, chef extraordinaire, come over and cook for us the most amazing (that term seems so overused, but I mean it, probably the best food we've ever eaten... better than any restaurant by far) 5? course meal, paired with awesome wines and fantastic company. The Roses are like family, always welcome guests (especially if they're bringing the food and booze..ha) with lots of laughter and fun for every member of the family..

In true Jeff form, they arrived bags, boxes, ice cream maker, bottles in hand.. and he says 'oh, I forgot to make the pasta'... what? I'm thinking this dinner is going to take all night.. as I look for toothpicks to hold up my eyelids.. but no! this night was so exciting and delish, we all got in on the act... He whipped up pasta in 10 minutes and hooked up the attachment to my mixer.. made it look so easy, even Campbell could do it?? I would post the entire menu here, but anyone reading it would drool on their keyboards and probably cause damage to their computers because it as all so good. I'm getting hungry just remembering it. They really spoiled us.



Auntie Emma. Gotta keep an eye on her, she wants to steal Leo.

No comments: