Kindergarten is nearing its end and now the Daisy Troupe is becoming Brownies.. (YES!!! We are mainly exicted for the cookie-selling-feature of the upcoming year)
! i totally remember doing that and having to "cross the bridge" to be a brownie or a girl scout or whatever? cause there were no daisies back in the 80's when i was doing all this? so cute!
Wow, I can't believe J.Bird is going to make it past Daisies to Brownies!!!! Let's hope she makes it to girl scouts, I'm sure with mommy bibiff she'll have no problems.
5 comments:
! i totally remember doing that and having to "cross the bridge" to be a brownie or a girl scout or whatever? cause there were no daisies back in the 80's when i was doing all this? so cute!
We expect a knock on our door come Girl Scout cookie season...or should I just pre-order a dozen boxes of Tagalongs now? :) Mmm, mmm!
are you eating all these sweets? or just making everyone else????
Wow, I can't believe J.Bird is going to make it past Daisies to Brownies!!!! Let's hope she makes it to girl scouts, I'm sure with mommy bibiff she'll have no problems.
We expect a knock on our door come Girl Scout cookie season...or should I just pre-order a dozen boxes of Tagalongs now? :)
Post a Comment