Monday, June 25, 2007

Date night

We can't remember that last time we went to the movies together. So, after a weekend of me questioning whether I'm turning INTO a baby (emotional freak outs ranging from crying at the little league commercial on TV to throwing a little-kid-style fit that I wasn't invited with Justin and his guy friends out on Friday night) or if I'm ready to HAVE a baby..which, BTW, I'm not. Can't it just stay in there? It is such an awesome feeling to know it's growing and comfy in there, doing somersaults, kicking, stretching, yawning... and my life is still relatively quiet...and still MINE.. for the most part. I have no option but to soak it in while it lasts, right? Don't get me wrong, I'm getting more and more excited about the future of our family of 4, and all of the adventures in store.. but I think it is just an emotional "changing of the guard" in my mindset. So, in honor of our changing circumstances, we took advantage of a night on our own to see Knocked Up. Cliche? Perhaps, but it was hilarious.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Liz... you're so funny!