Happy Birthday, Jeremy! Kelly's delish strawberry cake
Julia's back..home. time to get rid of that San Fran white
Ju-ya and Greg
swim team...never have I so intently watched Justin swim as this 'challenge' to Julia's boyfriend to swim out to a buoy in the ocean. For all I knew, Justin just dog paddles on his board.. with his distinctive 'one foot up like he's going to kick' kind of thing. When we saw dolphins right out near them, I was worried there might be sharks or ?? ..they were fine. We cheered them in from the shore

Our favorite boys, Sage and Wyatt... before Wyatt farted on Sage's lap.. good thing he had a mask on... missing the middle "Nacho Libre" whose mask had a cape attatched.. it didn't come off little Chaz's head for the entire weekend
Heit boys What a trip this must be for Stu.. and for every parent as their children become adults, grow silly beards that come in all patchy on the sides, have children of their own, marry, divorce, do it again with a REAL WINNER, and all come together to celebrate birthdays, holidays... I say it in my mind all the time, and, well, isn't that why I started this blog.. to get it all out?? but I hope that my siblings can be the type of friends that Justin and Jeremy are. To Justin, Jeremy is his best friend; The shadow he doesn't leave behind, the first person he calls to surf in the mornings and the extra ticket he shares to a concert that he knows I would not be into.. Justin knows how to accept people for who they are and not expect them to morph into the companion that you want them to be. He has taught me to take people for what they are.. a good lesson, I'm sure all parents have to learn as their children become individuals, a good lesson for a wife to remember as she trys earnestly to curb her nagging.
if I'm going to be fat, at least I'll be tan... beach baby brewing
5 comments:
OMG! you are not FAT. you're the HOTTEST dawg on that beach! xoxox
Finally a, "I'm revealing how big the bump is (not) to all you weirdo bump-patrol people" pic...haha!
How adorable are you? I can only hope to look half that good when I am pregnant!!
MILF in the making! :)
Ummmm, you are hotter than hot in that sexy tankini Bibbiff!! Go MILF!
You are the sexiest person alive. Period.
Post a Comment