Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Oprah finds a way...

she's still touching me... even though I like to talk schmack on her. ok, we like her better because she's kind of fat again.. I'm real surprised she had BOB (her trainer) on this season, since she's CLEARLY not taking his advice.. but what is UP with this hair???

Back to the "touching me" ..she had Jenny McCarthy on talking about her son and Autism.. I guess you have to watch the clip to see her hair.. but more to the point... I feel like I want to reach through the tivo and hug Jenny McCarthy. After spending today worried sick that little C has a heart murmor.. and seeing so many families at the Children's Hospital with little ones attached to IVs, bald from chemotherapy, or suffering worse ailments, we are counting our lucky stars that we are all going to be all right... today. But the worry never stops. And I realize we just have to follow our hearts and listen to our intuition and just take every doctor/ friend/ book's opinion, but decide what is right for us on our own... get second, third, opinions and keep on pushing for the best for our children. I see things a little differently than I did three weeks ago.. as far as the gift and miracle that a little baby is. And I could go on and on, but someone needs a diaper change and my friend Jenny is back on with wierd-long-weave-Oprah...

2 comments:

Teresa said...

sing it sister... i hear 'ya.

it was awesome, brett actually watched that Oprah show WITH me last night. makes you think about, worry about, love them all so much even more, doesn't it. we're big jenny mcarthy fans here, now. it was awesome.

GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

I know that feeling so well... Just spent some time at St. Jude with children Archer's age dragging around IVs. Hope everything is kosher with Campbell. Sending you love and happy thoughts.