(the evidence...sealed, naturally, in a zip-lock...just waiting to submit for genetic (?) testing)
Yes, we had some tampered candy this halloween.. seriously! No razor blades, and it wasn't a random apple from a witch-like old lady neighbor..... but, it was the kind that are not really sealed, you know? like the four corners of the wrapper are just folded and lightly glued, so some creep's mischievous poison can be easily inserted?? Anyway, luckily it was Justin who took the bite that tasted like medicine and made his tounge numb... cherry Nyquil, he says... and it smelled of the same. Super wierd! We went through and found several of the same smelling PB cups, and I called the poison control upon waking up the following morning... (he spit it out, so I figured the chances of him dying were pretty slim... and I can vouch for the fact that the Kit Kats, Snickers, and M&Ms were tamper free.. I went ahead and tested a bunch of them)
Poison Control told me to call the police.. so this house had a lot of action going on for Miss Nancy Drew (Jadyn) before she even left for school. Well, old Mr Fat Albert Sherriff of San Marcos came over, did not feel the "taking shoes off in the house" thing applied to him, and told us that there was nothing he could do. He smelled the evidence and said, "ya, it show does smell fonky"... yes, that's what we're worried about... we don't want some unsuspecting child to eat one and have some adverse reaction... what can we do?? that's why we called you, the "local authority".. our "tax dollars at work" and there's NOTHING you can do?
That's right boys and girls... he left (I think he wanted to eat the candy, actually) and told me to call Reeses. I have yet to speak to a real person, but Jadyn and I are on the case. Stay tuned.
2 comments:
Damn cops! I'm surprised Justin didn't beat him up, super scary though!!! I think you shoud call KUSI news and get Michael Turko on it. "That ain't right"
NO NO NO WAY!
Doesn't it make you want to go to every house you did on halloween and strip search the joint!!
OMG.
I'm dying.
Post a Comment