The second annual San Elijo Father-Daughter dance. Jadyn was SO excited about it.. and yes, this moustached man took her. In fact, he took her out to a realllly fancy dinner (I was tres jealouse) after they cut a rug at the school cafeteria. The dress reminded me of one of the first outfits Justin had for Jadyn when she was a tyke... blue pinstripe. She let me curl her hair and put on her "diamonds" and both of them donned Marc Jacobs cologne/ perfume (yes, Jadyn insisted on "spritzing" some of mine... "just like at Macy's," she said).. I don't know if Jadyn recognized the look or scent of her dad that night... he didn't smell like his usual surf-dog-non-showering-self. Flowers by Julia.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Daddy's girl
The second annual San Elijo Father-Daughter dance. Jadyn was SO excited about it.. and yes, this moustached man took her. In fact, he took her out to a realllly fancy dinner (I was tres jealouse) after they cut a rug at the school cafeteria. The dress reminded me of one of the first outfits Justin had for Jadyn when she was a tyke... blue pinstripe. She let me curl her hair and put on her "diamonds" and both of them donned Marc Jacobs cologne/ perfume (yes, Jadyn insisted on "spritzing" some of mine... "just like at Macy's," she said).. I don't know if Jadyn recognized the look or scent of her dad that night... he didn't smell like his usual surf-dog-non-showering-self. Flowers by Julia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
awwwwwe! so cute!!!! whaddup w/the pornstash!?
I am dying that is way TOO cute!! Is Justin going Earl-ish?
Love the stash and love Jadyn's dress, I can't remember the last time I saw her wear one!
me and ells (super blog stalkers) love this pic. we saw this dress at gapkids...ella wanted to get it but i figured if we played our cards right we'd get it smelling like jadyn next year. :)
love the roses. and love and miss all the heits.
Post a Comment