Campbell's half birthday is kind of a big deal. Being Leap Day, it's only going to happen every 4 years... so hip-hip-hooray, (sad!) He's already 1/2 year old! But, as our little friend, Riley says, "Him is still zero". Weighing in around 14.4 lb (I snuck him onto the scale when I had to bring Jbird to the pediatrician on Friday) and gobbling all sorts of food (still no-go on the peas). He LOVES his sister and daddy... follows them with his eyes and reaches out when he sees them.. and is such a little giggler, especially ticklish under his chin. Hair=still suuuuper light, but coming in.. eyes= still not sure ?? light brownish greyish greenish. Our little lovebug.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Happy Half Birthday
Campbell's half birthday is kind of a big deal. Being Leap Day, it's only going to happen every 4 years... so hip-hip-hooray, (sad!) He's already 1/2 year old! But, as our little friend, Riley says, "Him is still zero". Weighing in around 14.4 lb (I snuck him onto the scale when I had to bring Jbird to the pediatrician on Friday) and gobbling all sorts of food (still no-go on the peas). He LOVES his sister and daddy... follows them with his eyes and reaches out when he sees them.. and is such a little giggler, especially ticklish under his chin. Hair=still suuuuper light, but coming in.. eyes= still not sure ?? light brownish greyish greenish. Our little lovebug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I MISS CAMBY SO MUCH...and Jbird...and Justin...and YOU! Thank you for my beeeday goodies! Esp. the cookies! GOBBLE GOBBLE! Put the champ in the frige for tonight! Eeek wish you were here! xoxoxo
WOW!!!! soooo tall and grow'd up these days!!!! Campbell- you are so fune!!!!
xoxooxauntie jd
Post a Comment