Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"Happy, Happy Mudder's Day"

Campbell has joined right in at the Village Preschool in Nana's class and lucky me, I got to attend the Mother's Day Tea. They sang their songs (which, if he didn't know the words he hums them super loudly... however, he happens to have learned them all pretty quickly... oh, my little glee kid) and made us all tear up with "Thanks for being my mom".. This is as good as it got as far as 'dress up handsome' on that morning.. he ripped off two different selections that he wasn't into.. what have I done?? ugh!




on the playground, telling all of the 'guys' to, "BACK OFF MY BRUDDER"

2 comments:

jess said...

haaaaa!!! love the brudder comment. and the faux bow tie tee. so cute. and grown up. awwww.

Brooke said...

I love the outfit!!! You look beautiful and his pic is super c....xoxo