Sooo.. I'm trying to be less crazy about checking the baby websites with every little twinge, craving, or just to check on what is going on developmentally on day 141 (or whatever it is) but I really do like the Babycenter.com updates.. the "fruit of the week" (they compare the growing baby to a different legume or fruit size each week) keeps me smiling and it seems full of good information, but in a concise and not-scary way... until now.. I received an update this morning of "Readers' Choice: 7 Pregnancy Products You Can't Live Without."
The list includes morning sickness soothers, cocoa butter lotion, and other things that are probably useful and wise.. like a fetal doppler (I've been wanting to check in on the little thing all the time up until I started feeling it more frequently) ... but numero 7 takes the cake.... I allegedly can't LIVE with out:
7. Overalls!!!!!!!
OMG. My least favorite article of clothing. I personally believe there couldn't be one item of clothing LESS flattering, especially when as a preggo, we are already feeling a little strange about the new, more "full figured" body image... right?? ha. I just had to L.O.L. Evidently, I am alone in this conclusion... but I still think that overalls should not be produced over a size 2T.
here's what the BabyCenter consensus says:
"Overalls are the best invention ever made. I like the plus-size ones (as opposed to maternity overalls) the best because you don't have to pay so much for them. They're really a lifesaver when you have to pee a lot." — tweetie0913"I could not have survived without my bibbed overall jeans. They are so comfortable, especially when you don't want anything touching your stomach." — Beth"Overalls! I got two pairs at Target. Even though I'm only nine weeks pregnant, my jeans don't fit anymore. But the overalls are great — comfy and durable. I love them!" — Wendi"My maternity overalls. In my first pregnancy I had overall shorts. Now that I just began my second, I will use the jean overalls, but I must have them." — Tracy
***Wow***
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment