No way, he is such a Heit. That could be one of the best pictures I've ever seen.
So freakin' cute!
woah!!!! is brittany spears in the car too??!!! jeez!!!! remember that time we went to go watch dad & jerm in the surf contest in o-side, and we got tattoos at that ghetto store?! and dad put them on his neck?!!! good times...ha.
omg! he looks sooo old! stop, cambie!gota see him soon!xoxoxoxxo .. and making you a mix, and a list of addies.
I AGREE...STOP THE GROWTH...HE NEEDS SOME AUNTIE SMOTHERING BEFORE HE GROWS ANY MORE! WHAT A HUNK!
That photo needs to be submitted somewhere!! Too dang cute.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
No way, he is such a Heit. That could be one of the best pictures I've ever seen.
So freakin' cute!
woah!!!! is brittany spears in the car too??!!! jeez!!!! remember that time we went to go watch dad & jerm in the surf contest in o-side, and we got tattoos at that ghetto store?! and dad put them on his neck?!!! good times...ha.
omg! he looks sooo old! stop, cambie!
gota see him soon!
xoxoxoxxo .. and making you a mix, and a list of addies.
I AGREE...STOP THE GROWTH...HE NEEDS SOME AUNTIE SMOTHERING BEFORE HE GROWS ANY MORE! WHAT A HUNK!
That photo needs to be submitted somewhere!! Too dang cute.
Post a Comment