Sunday, April 22, 2007

All bottled up...

..and finally a place to blog about it. Ha. I've been threatening the blog for a while, and voila, here it is.. fine tales of the Heits and our adventures in (and out of) normalcy for friends and family to read, laugh at, comment on and join in.

6 comments:

GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

Love it. Welcome, mama. Can't wait to be bloggy buddies wid you, gurl. Muah!

sweetb said...

ThanXX!

Andy Kirby said...

I am glad that you finally decided to start... can't wait to read it daily!!!

sweetb said...

ur turn!! only 4 more months till I can utilize a good wine spreadsheet!

Jemima S Wilcox said...

Yea Yea Yea Y'all
Jiggie Gee is #1
I voted boy for baby B
XOXO

kjersey said...

what a wonderful idea! love it, love it, love it. a must site to check out daily!
xoxo!
K