I always say I'm going to write down all of the precious little kid things that Jadyn says before she's not a little kid anymore.. and so many of them have long been forgotten.
yesterday, Jadyn was telling us about Grandpa. He's been in the hospital for a while and we're all worried about him. Jadyn told us she was a little scared at first, but that he was doing good and just needed to practice his words and sounds... "he LUSulally practices the vowels.. like A, E, I, O.." She went on to explain, he has tubes in his nose, so I might not want to go.. it's probably best that she and dad handle it, because she knows how to talk to him. I asked how he sounded; how his voice was, and she said without skipping a beat, "It was really deep... You know, like the low black keys at the end of Beethoven" awe, the innocence of a musical prodigy. (wink)
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment