Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Confessions from the dark side


I did it. I'm a complete hypocrite. I made all the fun in the world of grown-ups wearing Crocs... especially with the "COOL" Disneyland charm widgets (blame it on the kindergartener that I know what they're called, OKAY??)...and after a few weeks of feeling like I'm getting a little heavier on my feet.. and it's getting hot.. and.. well, OKAY!!! I caved in!!! In the stifling hot back room of Macy's as I unboxed the thousands of pairs of Roxy flip flops they had... I reached below to the shelf housing the backstock of the new "ballet flat" Crocs....as I am clearly doing the Macy's gals' job by putting out their backstock, one kind girl (probably racked with guilt and mock sympathy for my pregnant, working in the back room self) comiserated with me and my retail aching feet. She says she is a Croc convert herself and well, the rest is history. I guess another slap in the face for me and reminder to never say never, right?

1 comment:

The Candias said...

We initially made fun too...but then BOTH of us caved in at the airport a few months ago...aaaahhhh, the surprising comfort! --But yours are waaaay cuter!