What a fun weekend in Pullman to celebrate Kate's graduation. No one can believe she's really done with college and to us, she is still the baby... even though she's acheived more in her 22 years of life than I will probably ever even dream is possible. A true star and (over) acheiver. Anything she puts her heart and mind to will turn to gold.. and anyone fortunate enough to be in the path of this determined spririt is lucky. We love you, Kate!
PS. SUPER fun hanging at "the Coug" (even with the root beer substitution). This is the fine institution at WSU that is the mirror image of every-camus, USA's stand-around-drinking-pitchers-writing-on-the-wall-screaming-along-to-bon-jovi-on-the-juke-box kind of bar. The whole experience of being in a college town is so deja vu for me.. and I imagine for Stef and Joe, too... most of the time, looking back, I'm already saying, "I can't believe we did that"... not only to the all-day-all-night drink-a-thons... but to the living in the dorms or the sharing a grody bathroom with 4 roomates in a house that flooded in the winter..or the all night studying or finishing our damned pattern making finals or STARTING the night at 11pm.... wow. time sure flies.
2 comments:
Aaaaah...memories of college...good ol' OSU!!
Can't believe it has been 10 years for me--yikes, somebody's gettin' old!! And 11 years since we were "Finding the Sun" on stage together! Crazy! :)
Congrats to Kate! :)
Yes! that Cougar bar was EXACTLY like Clods... please, I canNOT believe that was 11 years ago. I can feel the sunburn still... and see you on that cute painted bike!
Post a Comment