For those readers and friends who don't know.. a certain "diction" is common when conversing with my husband. One who might not be used to it, may mistake him for joking around.. and one of my favorite qualities about him is that he can just laugh at himself when I give him a hard time for his made up words and mispronunciations... these that provide me with laughter for days to come.
On Saturday night, he suggested we go to Anthropologie and maybe I could pick out a dress or something.. since all of the clothes in the store look like "fraternity" clothes these days.... um, or "MATernity"?
Monday, May 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too funny!!
I think Tommy and Justin would get along perfectly (poor Tommy has a teacher as a wife...always correcting his Bakersfield grammar)!!! :)
Ha! That's what I get...I messed up on my own grammar (and can't go back to correct it)!! hee hee!
Ha! Did you see any cadavadors or god father clocks on the way?
Post a Comment