Monday, May 14, 2007

Tribute to World's Greatest MOM



To the woman who has given 1000% to me from the day I was born (and before, I'm sure), and looked beautiful doing everything under the sun... the work and efforts of 10 moms put together, our mom really defines Supermom.... from baking cakes and sugar cookies for every person we know (surprised the telemarketers don't get gift boxes sent to them, because you know the mail man, UPS delivery guy, any city worker who happens to be working on power lines near our house get fresh baked goods and cold drinks) and even Baby Jesus would get one on his birthday... to filling the school tennis team van with treats, to packing school lunches that we probably could have gotten good money for on the black market, to teaching us the Golden Rule. From showing us how to be good hostesses and good guests to demonstrating and insisting on always being friendly and showing us what it takes to make good friends...She is the best pen pal and the best listener...the most generous heart and the most tireless soul. Thank you, Mom, for showing me what it means to be a good mother. I hope that I can be even a PORTION of the mom you have been to us... and I hope I can look as good pushing around a little umbrella stroller. I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, how cute is your MOM in that picture?!